- Print content of my site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© Adventures of an Introvert. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.AdventuresofanIntrovert.com.”
- Link to my site or any of my public posts.
- Re-post a summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
- Re-post an image (without any alterations) with the summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words), but only with attribution to Adventures of an Introvert and a link back to the original post.
I do not allow any of the following without my written permission:
- Re-posting my content in its entirety.
- Altering or selling any content on this site.
- Translation of my writings into another language.
- Re-post of images without the summary of content, attribution to Adventures of an Introvert, and a link back to the original post.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “I do not allow” list, please contact me.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
I welcome comments on my blog posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. I reserve the right to remove any comment. Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. If you would like to subscribe to Adventures of an Introvert blog using your email address, you may do so here.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of Adventures of an Introvert without revealing any personal information. However, Adventures of an Introvert needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase my products, receive a Adventures of an Introvert newsletter, make enquiries or comments to my company, or subscribe to Adventures of an Introverts’ blog.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Adventures of an Introvert will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Adventures of an Introvert automatically receives and records non-personal information on my server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Adventures of an Introvert may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Adventures of an Introvert does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Adventures of an Introvert may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Adventures of an Introvert to provide products and services requested by you. I will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with mine or who agree to abide by my policies with respect to personal information
- Adventures of an Introvert may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- I have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- I need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- I need to protect the personal safety of the users of my websites or defend the rights or property of AdventuresofanIntrovert.com.
- Adventures of an Introvert may in the future implement Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show my ads on sites across the Internet.
- Adventures of an Introvert along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to my website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Adventures of an Introvert. If you have provided personal information to Adventures of an Introvert and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Adventures of an Introvert at privacy@AdventuresofanIntrovert.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Adventures of an Introvert information is protected for your privacy and security. Your data is stored through HostGator’s data storage, databases and the general HostGator application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- This website uses Paypal for direct payment processing. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Paypal stores your credit card data. More information about and Paypal security and fraud prevention is available at Paypal.com.
- Further, Adventures of an Introvert retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Adventures of an Introvert may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Adventures of an Introverts’ websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions